om-synth

[Om-synth] can't figure out lash_panel

From: Atte André Jensen
Subject: [Om-synth] can't figure out lash_panel
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 23:29:37 +0200

Hi

I realize this is not a lash list, but the delvelopers and users are pretty much the same, so here goes:

I cannot figure out how to create new projects in lash_panel. However I go about it I seem to move the original audio-projects into audio-projec.lashbak or something like that. I guess I must be doing something wrong, so what exactly are the steps for creating new projects from lash_panel?

Aslo I think the gui should behave a littel more gracefully to my ignorent clicking. I can make an exact report of what I do, but I thought it might not be necessary, since it seems to be the only behaviour of lash_panel, so...

Thanks in advance for any input...

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte