om-synth

[Om-synth] Link controls of multiple plugin instances

From: elgrande
Subject: [Om-synth] Link controls of multiple plugin instances
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:17:31 +0200

Hi *,

One question:
I have generated an small equalizer patch, so that I can use tap-equalizer for xmms. Now I do have two equalziers instances of the sam plugin, one for the right channel, one for the left.

Now my questions:
Can I link the controls of those two, so that I can change values for both channels at once?

Regards, Tino