om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] bug report for lashd/lash_panel

From: Dave Robillard
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] bug report for lashd/lash_panel
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:16:16 +1000

On Mon, 2005-24-10 at 07:57 +0200, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> Dave Robillard wrote:
> > On Sun, 2005-23-10 at 18:49 +0200, Atte André Jensen wrote:
> >
> >>10) I open another terminal: "mkdir audio-projects/project-2"
> > Uuh... ?
>
> Could you say a bit more?

Okay: "Don't do that" ;)

I didn't write a nice graphical control panel so people have to jump
back to a shell and manually create directories for projects with mkdir!
Create it in the select directory dialog.

Also, saving on top of an existing directory is currently "not figured
out", hence the .lashbak crap.  (I'm not sure what the behavior should
be yet.  Nuking people's home directory, for example, is not good)

-DR-