om-synth

Re: {Spam?} Re: [Om-synth] another gtk compilation error

From: Ross Clement
Subject: Re: {Spam?} Re: [Om-synth] another gtk compilation error
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 08:42:41 +0000

I've been finding om-synth easier to compile. Previously I could compile
on my desktop but when I compiled on my laptop the resulting executable
wouldn't run. The last version I downloaded from cvs a few days ago
compiled no trouble at all the first time and runs fine. I still had a
crash though, but less frequently than I did a few weeks ago.

Cheers,

Ross-c