om-synth

[Om-synth] om-gtk crashing

From: Dragan Noveski
Subject: [Om-synth] om-gtk crashing
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 15:15:14 +0200

hi to the list,
as promissed, here my first report using om.synth.

sometimes, loading plugins om-gtk crashes, here the output:

[NodeFactory] DSSI_PATH is empty. Assuming /usr/lib/dssi:/usr/local/lib/dssi:~/.dssi [NodeFactory] LADSPA_PATH is empty. Assuming /usr/lib/ladspa:/usr/local/lib/ladspa:~/.ladspa

the paths are both right, /usr/local/lib/dssi and /usr/local/lib/ladspa, /usr/lib/ladspa/

there is nothing about /.dssi and /.ladspa in my home directory.

after gtk crashes, i can start it again, now i get the canvas with the plugins open, on which to open the canvas crashed (hope it makes sence)

i dont know if this can help to make the appi more stable, but i hope.

p.s. using last week installed cvs.

cheers,
doc