om-synth

[Om-synth] Where to get FlowCanvas?

From: juuso . alasuutari
Subject: [Om-synth] Where to get FlowCanvas?
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 06:17:49 +0300

Hello.

I'd like to compile Om 0.3.0pre but can't seem to find FlowCanvas anywhere - not
on the Om/FlowCanvas download page, not with Google, not in the Ubuntu
repositories, etc.. Om won't compile without FlowCanvas, and I have trouble
understanding why you would offer a download of an Om version that is unusable
due to this.

I know the developement of Om has ended in favor of a successor program, but in
order to use Smack I'd need to get Om working. Is there possibly a CVS/SVN repo
from where to download FlowCanvas?

Thanks for the software and any advice,
Juuso Alasuutari

This mail sent through L-secure: http://www.l-secure.net/