om-synth

[Om-synth] Heading for SVN patchage on freeBSD 6.1.X

From: Tino Engel
Subject: [Om-synth] Heading for SVN patchage on freeBSD 6.1.X
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 01:45:34 +0200

Hi Om-Guyz,

I am currently setting up a freeBSD 6.1 based system.

- Sound working using OSS (tested with xmms & beast)
- jackd starting (on OSS-driver)

Now I would like to use patchage as JACK-GUI, since I prefer it to qjackctl.
As Dave & Co are moving things to SVN, I plan to start using SVN right away.

QUESTION:
How can I checkout the sources properly using SVN? (I have seen the code is
already hosted under http://codeson.net/svn/patchage/)

Any other comments concerning patchage (or OM) under freeBSD are warmly welcome.

Best regards, Tino