openvds-devel

RE: [Openvds-devel] Some todo things

From: Dave Cost
Subject: RE: [Openvds-devel] Some todo things
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:01:57 -0800

Pablo,

> Please take a look at https://demo.mardelhosting.net:648.
>
> Log as xxx/xxx and you will see webadmin running ssl. Please
> note this is semi-functional server, so please do not delete stuff.
> I am posting this here because i am a silly guy and didn´t find
> the way to post this at savannah :((

I see it's running in a ssl webserver. Is the webadmin scripts using the SSL
protocol to vsd or that is still clear?

If you want, just send me patches against the webadmin which is in the file
area (weadmin-1.4.5) and changes will be incorporated.

Do you still need mod_auth_mysql or did you use the patched webadmin I
provided?

Dave.