openvds-devel

[Openvds-devel] Web Control Panel + php 4.1.0

From: Bill Brigden
Subject: [Openvds-devel] Web Control Panel + php 4.1.0
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:16:38 -0000

Hi,

This is just a quite note. I upgraded a server to PHP 4.1.0 (and later
4.1.2). I later discovered, that the catchall mail accounts in the web
control panel were broken, and you could not edit / delete them because
within the mailserver_edit.phtml file, the function strtok() is called.

After php 4.1.0, the function was changed so that strings like "" - ie.
nothing, were taken as being a null value, instead of staying as "" What
this meant was that the @domain.co.uk bit was taken to be a user and not
just a domain, resulting in complete confusion!

In the near future, if anyone is interested I will modify the file (and any
others) to fix this.

Bill.

PS: Sorry if you don't understand this - its slightly awkward to phrase!