openvds-devel

[Openvds-devel] Strange behavior

From: Eje Gustafsson
Subject: [Openvds-devel] Strange behavior
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:42:39 -0600

On one of my virtual servers I wanted to up the amount of
possible users they could have (was set to 15).

I didn't find anyway to do this with vsdadm so figure I just
edit the /etc/vsd/vsd.conf file and change the amount of users in there
to something higher (changed it to 45).

However when I try to add another user with vsdadm it don't
give me any errors or complaints. But the user never gets added.
I restarted this perticular VS still no go. I even restarted
the vsd service (service vsd restart) but still no go.
Is there anything else I need to do or missing somewhere to
change the amount of accounts possible in an VS ??

(this was also posted on the freevsd list)

---