openvds-devel

[Openvds-devel] Don’t forget to ask for discoun t!

From: Caballero Mccabe
Subject: [Openvds-devel] Don’t forget to ask for discoun t!
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 17:54:07 -0000

Dear,

With this letter we are presenting you one of the most popular Canadian on-line stores!

MyCanadianPharmacy on-line store is known for providing quality medications at ultra low prices!

Purchase your medications with the most respected Canadian drugstore and you will have no chance to be scammed. Our service is friendly, fast and guaranteed.

To make order click here:
http://www.sweepor.hk

With best regards,
Dr Caballero Mccabe