openvds-devel

[Openvds-devel] Dont want no short one-eyed monster man.

From: Buckingham Liz
Subject: [Openvds-devel] Dont want no short one-eyed monster man.
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 21:28:36 +0000

YO dude

I don't care why your ramrod is so small, but 77% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger sausage will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.maandpastoo.com you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
rjornjofonngornpsmouoonqoqoijflrlilplnhqlfmklslrmoljlpmomoltlhmjirmklmmiinmnlpmt
weiuvbmdngsdfwelkgjhhpjw