openvds-devel

[Openvds-devel] Hei comrade with small prick!! :-))

From: Fellows Bradley
Subject: [Openvds-devel] Hei comrade with small prick!! :-))
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 01:30:26 +0000

The Most Potent Male Muscle Boosting System!

The better and most powerful product to enlarge your schlong
available on the market!

This products tested, analyzed and approved by doctors.

Order Our Product NOW!
You can do it here: http://www.auditexp.com

P.S.: If it doesn't work for you, we garantee 100% of your money back!

--
pfuntnurujtsunttqiuqrksmrmrutjrnrmrtrjnmrrsorornssrfslrkrkshrlsfonsgrqsuojsjrtsp
cvmbnwespqkrxmgrgdlgkjgs
obviously burning with embarrassment and shame said between hiccups:
    'Look doctor,  we have a  case of some kind of mass hypnosis, so  you