openvds-devel

[Openvds-devel] Comerica Bank - Very important information for our clien

From: Bank info center
Subject: [Openvds-devel] Comerica Bank - Very important information for our clients.
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 16:03:25 +0000

Client authentication using digital certificates in COMERICA BANK®

Dear Customer,

Comerica.com site has requested that you identify yourself with a certificate.
The next step in the transformation of Comerica Online is Digital Certificate (DC) access.
This DC will allow you to access Comerica Bank and other online services through a single sign-on.

All users will be notified and transitioned to the new URL between April 2008 and October 2008.

Please register your DC account and use our services safely.

Continue>>

2008 Comerica Bank. All rights reserved.