openvortex-dev

[Openvortex-dev] AU8830 ALSA driver

From: Manuel Jander
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] AU8830 ALSA driver
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 12:06:33 -0400

Hello,

Some days ago i got a AU8830. I started to merge in support for the
AU8830 into the existing AU8820 only ALSA driver.

I got the mixer and MIDI working (trivial). Now the PCM part
has some problems, but its having progress.
I was unable to get the PCM OUT interrupts to trigger.

Anyone else doing something about AU8830 ALSA support ?

I would like to upload my code to savannah, but it would be
better to upload it separately instead of inside the au8820-driver
directory.

Any chance to give me write access to somewhere else ?

Thanks.

--
Manuel Jander
@ Sourceforge