openvortex-dev

[Openvortex-dev] Woo Hoo!

From: Zach Borgerding
Subject: [Openvortex-dev] Woo Hoo!
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 05:10:22 +0100

I've finally broken free of OSS (4-Front's OSS with that shady Virtual Mixer,
at that).  I've pulled my Santa Cruz to try these ALSA Aureal drivers.  So far,
they work GREAT!  I had toyed with the CS4630 ALSA drivers a bit and I wasn't
too impressed.  These Aureal drivers seem to have a bit more features, like the
great hardware EQ.

Right now, I'm using my Turtle Beach Montego II, but I have a quad card on the
way (was shipped today).  Time to start hacking on some drivers!
OperaMail free e-mail - http://www.operamail.com
OperaMail Premium - 28MB, POP3, more! US$29.99/year