openvortex-dev

Re: [Openvortex-dev] driving me nuts! SPDIF

From: Manuel Jander
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] driving me nuts! SPDIF
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:11:57 -0400

Hi,

Some facts make me think that the AU8830 and AU8810 have SPDIF input
capabilities too. But i haven't seen any hardware add-on or whatever
regarding SPDIF input. Has anyone seen such hardware ? Its just a matter
of knowing which pins to connect too. If anyone has such hardware, would
it be possible to trace those connections to the AU88x0 chip ?

There is support for I2S additional codec too... haven't seen anything
using it either.

Best Regards

Manuel