palito-dev

[palito-dev] little patch

From: Michael Devey
Subject: [palito-dev] little patch
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:22:00 +1100

Hi,

This was done on the past release but I didn't feel it warranted a send in,
but,I haven't done anything lately so I've patched it up to the current (3/14)
one and sending in it so i don't forget about it ...

Included is:

slightly altered client_draw to visually display patrols (this takes advantage
of a bad HACKY fix to dashsemicircles - see x11.c and twodee.c)

besides semicircles, flush_line2 (x11.c) is a demo of a possible alternate
method to achieve dashed lines - though somewhat unwieldy for rotating lines as
the Xlib spec only requires that the dashes maintain their length against the
axis they are most closely aligned to.  Just play with it you'll understand.

I'm lazy. I put patrol and shift toggles on the 6 and 7 mouse button
(palito_main.c)

cheers,

myke