palito-dev

[palito-dev] firing animation

From: barrett
Subject: [palito-dev] firing animation
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:46:04 -0300

palito.2003-06-12.fire.tgz has the fire animation stuff, with multi-cannon
support and all.. There may be more bugs than usual, it was all made in
a hurry, because I'll be out for a week or two, and I wanted to make it
available to Myke before the trip to Amazon.
(not amazon.com, the real amazon.southamerica :)

I only updated the gunner.flush with the new stuff (and the fire animation
is not very pretty), but I hope it will be suficient for Myke to do his
design work.

regards,
barrett.