palito-dev

[palito-dev] last intro test core dumping

From: Michael Devey
Subject: [palito-dev] last intro test core dumping
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 12:03:27 +1000

quickie

/me has done nothing (exams bent me over again).

and I'm about to go jetsetting myself.

If palito is crashing at the end of the all unit test intro try making
tree1.flush an empty file.  It's worked on every debian machine I've had it
crash on so far.

yes that's lame I know but I haven't found out why it's crashing yet.
incidently other unit files as a replacement may allow the game to run (from
memory not platform01 or the palmtree one - they may all be sharing something
in common which highlights this bug on some platforms)

Regardless barrett the core dumbs are the same as the ones I sent you.  I'll
look into more as I'm on holidays - luckily I have found this bug rears it's
ugly head on my laptop so I can get a closer look at it soon (previously I'd
only seen it on some friends comps and uni comps)

myke