palito-dev

Re: [palito-dev] new user. some questions... some answers.

From: Alan Bort
Subject: Re: [palito-dev] new user. some questions... some answers.
Date: 08 Jul 2003 12:23:20 -0400

the graphics problem, the portability I mean, could be solved with a
simple clinet/daemon-like software.... You know, having the same engine
for all platforms, and  having a small client to handle the graphics...
There you could add the DX for windows and GTK for GNU/Linux... or any
other standard library... (I don¿t know the active graphics library of
Linux... but I think ther is openGL support...)