palito-dev

[palito-dev] /cheat

From: barrett
Subject: [palito-dev] /cheat
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:56:57 -0300

I forgot to mention the 'cheat' server command, in case you haven't found it..
Even more important while the build menu is not finished..

/cheat <n>                  spawns <n> random units

Also, it seems you can't see enemy units in the latest (08-14) version.
:/
This unit-update code is still very imature and incomplete..

Anyway, I took a look at the dev section of the homepage, and it was
good to see that we are aproaching the 'alpha' milestone!  :)

Happy cheating,
barrett.