palito-dev

[palito-dev] Re: Orig. totala unit support ?

From: barrett
Subject: [palito-dev] Re: Orig. totala unit support ?
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 11:02:05 -0300

On Mon, Sep 01, 2003 at 11:31:28PM +0200, Daniel Seitl wrote:

YES!
err.. actualy no, but I was thinking about asking 3rd-party TA unit makers
to make units (or convert the old ones) for Palito.

But I don't see that happening until Palito goes 3D (it will!:)
and before that, I need to finish the basic infrastructure first..
Aff, there is always A LOT of things to do.. :/