palito-dev

Re: [palito-dev] input.c TELL_SELECT_COMMANDER

From: Gabriel Blum
Subject: Re: [palito-dev] input.c TELL_SELECT_COMMANDER
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 16:18:42 -0300

Hey barrett,

if you were using STL, all this id stuff wouldn't be necessary and you could
just check
 ( iterator == container.end() ) to check eof ... and of course, there
wouldn't be anything such as a 'free slot', because memory management is
automatic... ;-D

And you missed my collegue presentation... shame on you barrett! Shame on
zed too!

regards!
brain