palito-dev

Re: [palito-dev] Knock knock?

From: barrett
Subject: Re: [palito-dev] Knock knock?
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 21:54:19 -0300

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 03:57:38PM -0700, Mark Storer wrote:
> So...  About this whole "Palito" thing.  Any progress of late?  And how did
> you pick that particular name anyway?

no progress since 2003/11.
but lately i've been thinking about coming back to it..

about the palito name:
it's from the (initial) graphic (lack of) design.
the unit drawings was (even more) like stick-man drawings.
'palito' is stick in portuguese (me and zed are from brazil).

just out of curiosity: are you interested in the development,
or just in playing the game when it's finished?

--
rodolfo
address@hidden