palito-dev

RE: [palito-dev] Knock knock?

From: Mark Storer
Subject: RE: [palito-dev] Knock knock?
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:15:04 -0700

Just posted it to my site.  Not much of a site though.

http://members.cox.net/mstorer3772/Cruiser.zip

This URL is case sensitive for some reason.  Bah.

As far as wine goes, it's not doing anything fancy.  I use a utility call to
load the .x file for the player's ship, but that's hardly new or challenging.
The rest of the graphics are really basic DrawPrimative calls.  There's also a
single GDI call, DrawText to show the player's health and score (it flickers a
bit, yuck).

I'll throw up a cheesy little site to talk about it shortly.

--Mark Storer
  Senior Software Engineer
  Verity, Inc.