palito-dev

Re: [palito-dev] Project state

From: Areki Nikosai
Subject: Re: [palito-dev] Project state
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 16:57:35 +1000

I think there are still some people on the mailinglist... I'm one of them,
anyway. I have no idea what's happened as of late... but whatever it is, it
isn't much. I don't really have all that much skill in regards to coding this
kind of thing (or any games for that matter), but I'd be happy to do whatever
I can if things get started again around here.
 The niche that Palito was (is?) aiming for is still available, to my
knowledge. There aren't really any true T.A. style games that are open
source... in fact, I don't think there are many true T.A. style games around
anymore at all, excepting T.A. itself, and even that hasn't been maintained
in years.

-Niko