papo-abusers

[Papo-abusers] Sample Pack

From: Dissects L. Generality
Subject: [Papo-abusers] Sample Pack
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 06:15:16 -0700

go to the site

A drink helped, as did a cigar. There were many rough-and-ready joints in the area and I made the rounds. Sensible question, doctor. Maybe they will. It is a late Empire battleship of the Warlord class. With the automatic disregard for others of the truly dedicated, he pressed the scramble button on his desk. The fetid air of the dive was like wine in my nostrils. My ears were numb from the roar of the exploding slugs and I could just make out the thud of running footsteps.