papo-abusers

[Papo-abusers] Re: repertoir penfrien

From: Calbhach Thorp
Subject: [Papo-abusers] Re: repertoir penfrien
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:02:31 +0200

civilians, no outsiders. This is a secret operation all the way.
My pack! I shouted hoarsely. My equipment, everything. Those
Memories of a thousand ancient flicks flooded my forebrain. Stop
Sheots, I said. The mutant cross between sheep and goats that they
behind.
Too Bad for the Enemy, relieving the Admiral of my hard-earned fee.
Iron John was waiting for me at the door of the Veritorium where we
filed in, each carrying a folding chair. Admiral Benbow led the way;
You are wise beyond your years, young Jim, he said, and a trace of
ride upon. And if I am not mistaken we have been seen and those three