pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Just Joined

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Just Joined
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:49:21 +0100

Hello.

   I'm hoping you can use my old and a rather rusty c skills on this
   project. I haven't done much c coding in the last 8 years or so
   but I'm told it's like riding a bicycle :-)

:D

   I was thinking of maybe starting with the memory management module to
   get me back into the swing of things.  Let me know what you think.

Excellent.

Right now we are thinking in a suitable sources organization for the
library. The issue is being discussed in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/pdf-devel/2008-01/msg00019.html I
would like to hear your opinion.

As soon as we take a decision we will start the codification of the
modules.

   I'm also not sure how much time I will be able to donate due to me
   having a wife, a small child and a bit of a World of Warcraft
   addiction!

Yay! I am not a fan of that kind of computer games, but I wont throw
the first stone considering my own addiction to nethack (I got the
amulet some weeks ago, and then died: http://es.gnu.org/~jemarch).

Thanks and welcome! :)