pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Partially implemented pdf_fsys_disk_get_parent (FS #39)

From: krishnan parthasarathi
Subject: [pdf-devel] Partially implemented pdf_fsys_disk_get_parent (FS #39)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 21:05:17 +0530

Hi,

I have implemented pdf_fsys_disk_get_parent function such that it will work on *nixes. I have
also added some unit tests for the same. This patch needs to be worked on a little bit to
make it work on Windows. I might not be able to spend time on this patch for another week
or so. If anybody in this list is interested to continue the work, I will be happy to help you understand
the code I have written. I am attaching the patch to this mail. Let me know if anyone is interested.

cheers,
--Krishnan Parthasarathi