pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Greenspun's Tenth

From: David Vázquez
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Greenspun's Tenth
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 22:51:41 +0200

2011/6/18 Jose E. Marchesi <address@hidden>

Hi Daniel.

   Hello, I am considering hacking GNU PDF but i'm seriously concerned,
   what's up with the serious case of Greenspun's Tenth Rule?

Your help would be very welcome.  To answer your question, we never
considered to implement libgnupdf in Common Lisp :)

That's right. The most of the features which we are implementing can be found in
Common Lisp.  Flexistreams is an example. So, I think a C library will be more useful
for the free software community, however.

When the library is finished, I would like to write a Common Lisp bindings anyway.