pgubook-readers

[Pgubook-readers] toupper-segmentation fault-now OK-sorry everyone-ignor

From: Felix Chivite
Subject: [Pgubook-readers] toupper-segmentation fault-now OK-sorry everyone-ignore my previous post
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 07:58:28 +0100 (BST)

After checking my source file for the 20th time I have
found 2 big typos , now it runs perfectly. Sorry to
inconvenience you all and thank you ever so much for
your help.
Great book, I'm very greatful to you, Jonathan,
thanks.
Felix. (a complete beginner and also blind!)

Visit my homepage on www.geocities.com/felixchivite