pgubook-readers

[Pgubook-readers] Answers

From: Lord Kain
Subject: [Pgubook-readers] Answers
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 00:02:37 -0700 (PDT)

Is there a file with the answers? I have problems understand the exercises in chapter 3, the ending address for example and the length count. An address like 0x41414141 used as an ending address ... ? And the length count, each one is 4 bytes I think right? But can't it scan for himself without me telling it how long it is? Well, guess that's what High Level Languages are for ...

There is Life in Death, and Death in Life

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ’06 - Go with the leader. Start your league today!