pgubook-readers

RE: [Pgubook-readers] Chapter 5, toupper-program: understanding the read

From: roger
Subject: RE: [Pgubook-readers] Chapter 5, toupper-program: understanding the read loop
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 12:28:20 -0800

On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 11:09 +0000, david helfgott wrote:
> I forgot to mention, that my search on the archive was not
> sucessfull :-(

I'm not an official monitor of this list, nor do I program everyday
using Assembly.  I am only subscribed to the mailing list.

Just be weary of a bug in one or two programs.

They're simple enough, you should be able to fix them once you realize
books have a possibility of container errors!  (I had a slight difficult
time realizing this possibility as I thought all Linux related were
perfect.)

Sept/Oct 2007 seems to contain quite a bit of activity on this list,
however, none since then.

The book is still excellent supplement material for any programming
class, aside from one or two of the known bugs.

--
Roger
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/index.html