pgubook-readers

[Pgubook-readers] Small Mistake in 'Programming from the Ground Up' by J

From: Nicolás Ortega Froysa
Subject: [Pgubook-readers] Small Mistake in 'Programming from the Ground Up' by Jonathan Bartlett
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 23:07:36 +0200

While going through the book I noticed that there was a line saying:
```
movl 8(%ebp), %ebx       #put first argument in %eax
```
Obviously, one of these register has to be wrong, and it's the one in
the comments (%eax). So I would suggest an edit to the comment changing
it from %eax to %ebx.

This might not be the best place to say this, if so, I'm sorry and I'll
look into finding the place to send this information to.

Thank you.

--
Nicolás Andrés Ortega Froysa (Deathsbreed)
http://themusicinnoise.net/