phpprintipp

Re: [Phpprintipp] printing pdf outputs wrong dimensions

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: [Phpprintipp] printing pdf outputs wrong dimensions
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 04:34:53 +0100

Request for media supported (paper sise), then set media
http://www.nongnu.org/phpprintipp/attributes.html#media

Howether, maybe there is something wrong with the pdf itself your server don't cope with : in order to test, use an lp client (the one of CUPS distribution, for exemple) to print to it.

Also the get printer info operation will return the all possible settings.