pika-dev

[Pika-dev] Re: small doc fixes

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: [Pika-dev] Re: small doc fixes
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:30:40 +0100

Ben,

This patch conflicts with Tom's latest (he found a few of the typos
you did before hand), so you might want to update for that.

Tom,

Now that you have multiple sources of incoming patches (me, Ben, and
soon jao), how would you like to handle this?  I'd be more than happy
to serve the role of "patch wrangler" (sorta like Robert is doing for
arch) and integrate their patches and keep them up to date with your
tree so it will be easy for you to focus on advancing the tree rather
than fixing conflicts.  (If so I'll probably setup an integration
branch like Robert too.)

-jivera