pika-dev

[Pika-dev] second try

From: Jose A . Ortega Ruiz
Subject: [Pika-dev] second try
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 02:10:29 +0100

hi again,

if you (tom and/or anybody else) have not yet checked my source tree,
make it patch-5 to include a first and very naive implementation of
scm_pair/vector_equal_fun:

    Revision: scm--devo--0.1--patch-5
    Archive: address@hidden
             http://tao.uab.es/jao/{archive}/hacks04
    Creator: Jose A Ortega Ruiz <address@hidden>
    New-files: tests/pair-tests/.arch-ids/unit-pair-equal.c.id
        tests/pair-tests/unit-pair-equal.c
    Modified-files: libscm/vectors.c reps/pairs-imp.c
        tests/pair-tests/unit-pairs.sh
        tests/vector-tests/unit-vector.c
        tests/vector-tests/unit-vector.sh
    New-patches: address@hidden/scm--devo--0.1--patch-5
    Simple scm_vector_equal_fn and pair_vector_equal implementation (not
    tackling circularity issues) and tests.

    All new unit tests (unit-pair-hash, unit-vector-hash and
    unit-pair-equal) run by 'make test'.

as you can see, i've also figured out how to automatically run my new
unit tests.

jao
--
To be well informed, one must read quickly a great number of merely
instructive books. To be cultivated, one must read slowly and with a