pika-dev

[Pika-dev] viewarch

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: [Pika-dev] viewarch
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 17:29:36 +0100

hi,

i've setup viewarch on my server, and my archives[1] (including the last
little contrib to pika on special character names) are browsable at

http://tao.uab.es/cgi-bin/viewarch.cgi
http://tao.uab.es/cgi-bin/viewarch.cgi/address@hidden/scm--devo--0.1

it's very easy to add new external archives: if you me to put there
any of yours (e.g. maybe it'd be useful to have tom's there) just tell
me. right now, the viewarch cache is updated once a day, but i've lots
of spare CPU cycles, so it can get updated as frequently as you see
fit.

on an unrelated note, these days i've nothing to hack on pika: as
always, suggestions are welcome! ;)

cheers,
jao

Footnotes:
[1]  address@hidden at http://tao.uab.es/jao/archives/2004 (signed)
     address@hidden at http://tao.uab.es/jao/{archives}/hacks04
       (signed, closed)
--
You are never too old to be what you might have been.
 -George Eliot (Mary Ann Evans), novelist (1819-1880)