pika-dev

Re: [Pika-dev] viewarch

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: Re: [Pika-dev] viewarch
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 23:41:45 +0100

"Jose A. Ortega Ruiz" <address@hidden> writes:

> on an unrelated note, these days i've nothing to hack on pika: as
> always, suggestions are welcome! ;)

If you don't have anything else to worry about, maybe now would be a
good time to gather together some of Tom's emails from the srfi-50
mailing list and stick them into the Pika notes under rationale for
the FFI?

On a side note, you should probably stay out of the
libscm-numbers[-reps] directories if you're looking for something to
do because I've done some serious remodeling in there.  I'd recommend
you download my scm--numbers branch, but it doesn't compile and a lot
of the temporary names I've chosen were rather arbitrary until I could
decide on better solutions -- some functions don't even exist as stubs
yet.

-jivera