pika-dev

Re: [Pika-dev] viewarch

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Pika-dev] viewarch
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 00:11:43 +0100

Tom Lord <address@hidden> writes:

> Another possibility (jao):  are you interested in strings?

sure.

> I'm cranking (in bursts) some code in hackerlab in support of the
> string type for Pika -- Unicode primitives and also stuff for
> "edittable strings".   I'm behind in writing test cases for that new
> stuff and, if you'd like, I can try to split the (non-test) coding
> tasks with you.

yes, please. just point me to the concrete files/tasks, if possible.
in the meantime, i'm reading about ropes and splay trees (looks quite
entertaining)

jao
--
Think not those faithful who praise all thy words and actions; but those
who kindly reprove thy faults. -Socrates, philosopher (469?-399 BCE)