pika-dev

Re: [Pika-dev] status on numbers

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Pika-dev] status on numbers
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:07:15 -0800 (PST)

    > From: Matthew Dempsky <address@hidden>

    > > I will go ahead and merge then just to get it in the hub archive.

    > Ack, sorry, I gave you the wrong patch number -- it's patch-38
    > actually (but I'm sure you'd figure that out since patch-37 is far
    > from compilable).

That was obvious from the log messages :-)

    > Also, the way I have my trees setup is I was intending for any patches
    > I write to get pushed to you through address@hidden's
    > scm--integration branch rather than directly.

Ok.  (Too late for this merge but....)

    > >     > I also started hacked together a simple stop-and-copy garbage
    > >     > collector, but it's not commited yet.  Once I get some more free
    > >     > time later today I'll try to setup another spot in my archive
    > >     > for it.

    > > Holy cow, man!

    > Once you've had a chance to sync up with me I'll try to figure out
    > what tree would be best to tag off into my scm--copying-gc branch and
    > then commit the code there.

The numbers stuff is merged and pushed.   The gmp foo in the configure
process is provisional but simple:  use --with gmp-prefix SOMEDIR if
gmp is elsewhere besides /usr/include/gmp.h and /usr/lib/libgmp.a

One thing I notice is that you haven't added your name to the
copyright notices on the files you've contributed tons of code to.
Please do when you have a chance.

-t