pika-dev

Re: [Pika-dev] status on numbers

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: Re: [Pika-dev] status on numbers
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:32:04 +0100

Tom Lord <address@hidden> writes:

>     > From: Matthew Dempsky <address@hidden>
>
>     > Yesterday my network connection was out so I wasn't able to commit
>     > anything to my archive, but this morning I finally committed patch-37
>     > to my scm--numbers branch which fixed everything so all my new code
>     > compiles.  I haven't written any unit tests yet, but I'm fairly happy
>     > with the state of things.
>
> I will go ahead and merge then just to get it in the hub archive.

Ack, sorry, I gave you the wrong patch number -- it's patch-38
actually (but I'm sure you'd figure that out since patch-37 is far
from compilable).

Also, the way I have my trees setup is I was intending for any patches
I write to get pushed to you through address@hidden's
scm--integration branch rather than directly.

>     > I also started hacked together a simple stop-and-copy garbage
>     > collector, but it's not commited yet.  Once I get some more free
>     > time later today I'll try to setup another spot in my archive
>     > for it.
>
> Holy cow, man!

Once you've had a chance to sync up with me I'll try to figure out
what tree would be best to tag off into my scm--copying-gc branch and
then commit the code there.

> -t

-jivera