pika-dev

Re: [Pika-dev] Re: so... string work

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: Re: [Pika-dev] Re: so... string work
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:42:29 +0100

Tom Lord <address@hidden> writes:

>     > once it's done, i'd go on with pika strings. unless any
>     > of you wants to join the fun.
>
> Matthew mentioned (elsewhere) that he might work on the Pika object
> representations.   He might wind up meeting you half-way.

Yeah, I can work on strings from the Pika side.

Tonight, however, I think I'll take a look at what needs to be done to
extend the lexer to support numbers and then probably work on strings
and number-to-string and string-to-number operations.

> (He's interested in working on way too much stuff, though :-) -- and
> on the other hand he's surprisingly fast.)

Yeah, I am probably being a bit too ambitious in what I want to do,
but I think sometimes I work better under pressure (school
habit)... but don't think I've revealed _everything_ I'm working on (I
have to leave a few things as a surprise. ;-)

-jivera