pika-dev

Re: [Pika-dev] string work

From: Jose A Ortega Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Pika-dev] string work
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 01:13:12 +0100

aaah. i see i was needlessly panicking, then! :)

sorry for the noise. i'll go on with hackerlab and strings---just
forget my previous rants :)

at any rate, Matthew, you're right in that i'll begin on the hackerlab
side, so i guess it would be no problem if you'd work on pika strings.
but, if you've got other things to do, and we're not in a hurry (and, of
course, it's ok with tom), i'd like to try my hand at the pika side too,
and have the chance of learning about
pika in the process. my worries are that i will need twice as much time
as you to get it working, and i would hate to become a hindrance (cannot
wait to have a Pika Emacs :))

cheers,
jao