pika-dev

Re: [Pika-dev] Guile FFI wrapper

From: Matthew Dempsky
Subject: Re: [Pika-dev] Guile FFI wrapper
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 10:56:49 +0100

Andreas Rottmann <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi!
>
> I just wanted to note that I have started a FFI wrapper for Guile,
> exposing the Pika FFI. I expect to have it ready so far that it can
> run eceval sometime next week.

Nice.  Let me know how it goes or if you find any bugs with Pika in
the process.  Oh, and I didn't write the eceval code in the most
portable manner -- WITH_KONT(label) and KONTINUE should be fixed to
use scm_fixnum_to_number and scm_number_to_fixnum because I don't
think scm_make_fixnum and scm_fixnum_value are intended for use in the
portable FFI.  (I just committed eceval--devo--0.1--patch-2 to fix
this.)

-jivera