pika-dev

Re: [Pika-dev] Starting work on strings from the scm side

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: Re: [Pika-dev] Starting work on strings from the scm side
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:19:37 +0100

Matthew Dempsky <address@hidden> writes:

> Andreas Rottmann <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Now that object locks are basically in place, I could go ahead and do
>> the string wrapping, catching up to what jao has done on the hackerlab
>> side. OK?
>
> I began work on strings and added the string type, but I haven't done
> any work on wrapping the hackerlab operations.  I think Tom has merged
> these, but I could be mistaken.

I know of your --strings branch and also thought Tom merged that, but
apparently he did only up to patch-12 (in his scm--devo--0.1--patch21).

I think it should cause no trouble if I merge in your --string branch
into a newly created --string branch, branched off my --integration
branch. However, if you'd like to carry on doing string work, I can
search some other place to hack around.

Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden

Python is executable pseudocode, Perl is executable line-noise.