pika-dev

[Pika-dev] Pika Plans? [was: My hours]

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: [Pika-dev] Pika Plans? [was: My hours]
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 12:55:53 +0200

Thomas Lord <address@hidden> writes:

> FYI:
>
> Things on my end are shaking out now so that, in contrast to recent
> months, I am rapidly approaching a point at which I can spend a
> fairly deterministic number of hours per week on arch.

I take this mail as an occasion to ask about your short/medium-term
Pika plans; unfortunatly development has been stalled since June, when
you came up with Furth (and later XL). From your recent mails ([0],
[1]), I conclude that getting XL up and running is a prerequiste for
the Pika evaluator. As the xl category in your archive hasn't seen new
changesets in a while, I wonder if there is anything we (Pika devels)
can do to help getting XL up, assuming this will help Pika progress.

[0] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/pika-dev/2004-09/msg00010.html
[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/pika-dev/2004-07/msg00002.html

Thanks, Rotty
--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden

Python is executable pseudocode, Perl is executable line-noise.