pika-dev

[Pika-dev] Re: How to integrate pending stuff

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: [Pika-dev] Re: How to integrate pending stuff
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 20:44:07 +0100

Andreas Rottmann <address@hidden> writes:

> I wonder how we best go on bringing things in sync again. AFAIK,
> there are the following outstanding merges:
>
> * My hackerlab/u(d)str hacks - I still await Tom's answer how he wants
>   me to present those (as yet uncommitted in my working copy)

Ok, this is in
address@hidden/hackerlab--devo--1.1--patch-1

> * Jivera's big cport change. I guess when we merge this in, the other
>   merge candidates must be updated, because they add cport-using
>   code. If it is added after the other stuff has been merged, this
>   will maybe cause more conflicts - dunno really.

This is at address@hidden/scm--integration--0.1. After merging
that, I can integrate it and make the necessary adaptions to
newly-added code.

> * My string, symbol and keyword work.

Well, that needs some adaption to the cport change; I'll mail when
it's updated.

Regards, Rotty
--
Andreas Rottmann         | address@hidden      | address@hidden | address@hidden

Python is executable pseudocode, Perl is executable line-noise.